2016 OldMiniBikes Build Off Pomfish's "The Blue Bomber" Manco 573 Just for Fun

pomfish

Thanks everyone.
I forgot to include a "before" of the frame with the drill holes showing where the previous kid owners had mounted those round metal pegs on it to do stunts.
All of those are now filled.

Attachments

pomfish

It is ALIVE !

It's Alive!

And runs well, top end could be higher with governor intact, but I do not want to burden the clutch too much so will let it as is.
All that is needed to finish is the new relocated foot peg mounts. They will be done in the next coming weeks.
Meanwhile here are some fresh pictures.

This bike rides better than I thought it might, springs work well under the seat.
The fuel tank lets me hide the wires and cables and just gives a better look.
Also like that I was able to mount the kill switch in the center of the bars, again cleaner than wires hanging from the handle bars.
Enjoy!
Keith

Attachments

Nice looking bike Keith...I do not think I have ever seen that frame before :shrug:

The overall stance of your bike, plus that little teardrop tank....very nice look :thumbsup:

Very cool looking bike you have there. I think it turned out great! I like the look that the height from the seat to the top of the handle bars gives.

Last edited:
Very nice build! I'd be proud to have this bike sitting in my garage. I like the stance and the simplicity, and the way you rigged that motor. Looking forward to the video!

pomfish

Update:pomfish's Finished Manco 573 MiniBike with Video

Update:Pomfish's Finished Manco 573

Finished Bike with Video

Here ya go folks!
Click on the link for the video.
Enjoy,
Keith
[video]http://vid1280.photobucket.com/albums/a498/dickmuto/Manco%20573/Wmspt%20and%20Manco%20037_zps4rrshyni.mp4[/video]

Last edited: