2016 Windber rides

You should,you could use the practice...lol
You guys are funny !!! Looks great Randy !!
now all he has to do is prove how fast it is baaaaaa hahahahahahahahaha :eek:
Thanks Tim :thumbsup: Yes I could use some practice Randy :thumbsup: Show up on Sunday Rich and I'll show you how fast it is :thumbsup: Driving this just in the yard is like driving a sports car and my Wards I like driving a dump truck :doah:

Thanks Tim :thumbsup: Yes I could use some practice Randy :thumbsup: Show up on Sunday Rich and I'll show you how fast it is :thumbsup: Driving this just in the yard is like driving a sports car and my Wards I like driving a dump truck :doah:
big difference riding that one , cant wait to see how the RTS goes lol watching the weather looks like some rain might be on the way

hey i just saw the rules for the races the girls race says they can pick any bike they want to race from any other racer and the same for one of the guys so whatever i bring to ride means anyone could race it if they want whats up with that ??

Yup. That's how they do it. But if you don't want someone to ride it. Just take the chain off and pretend you are working on it. They loved the trikes last time...

That sucker is Bad Ass Randy !!
Thanks Angelo :thumbsup:
big difference riding that one , cant wait to see how the RTS goes lol watching the weather looks like some rain might be on the way
Yes it is I cant wait to get it out on the track, I took it out again last night and was able to get the hang of steering it with the throttle :thumbsup: They are saying rainy and chilly all day Sunday :doah:
hey i just saw the rules for the races the girls race says they can pick any bike they want to race from any other racer and the same for one of the guys so whatever i bring to ride means anyone could race it if they want whats up with that ??
Ya I don't have a problem with someone using my stock trike but if they want to use the race trike I want a $2000 deposit :thumbsup:
Yup. That's how they do it. But if you don't want someone to ride it. Just take the chain off and pretend you are working on it. They loved the trikes last time...
Good idea :thumbsup:

FYI building more stuff for the track sorry cant tell yaaa because its TOP SECRET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA:grind::hammer::drinkup::hack:

I dug the Speedway out , got it running and changed the handle bars :thumbsup:
Anyone interested in this chopper :shrug: $80 delivered to Windber :thumbsup: No grips or throttle if you want the seat I'll throw that in for another $20 :thumbsup: