212 predator non hemi valve float?

At what rpm do the valves float? When they float am I at a chance of blowing up my flywheel or my rod? Or is that at even higher rpms? Just wondering :)

They won't float with the governor working properly , if you have no governor and no billed rod and cam you are at risk of serious injury !

I have a billet rod and flywheel. Valve float is my governor...lol

I would not rev the chinese garbage without those parts. Even with the billet parts I still cringe when it gets up there.

With a billet rod, flywheel and a set of Dover revpro red valve springs valve float is right around 6000rpm maybe a little higher. Now my SA Predator with all the go fast goodies will easily turn 8000rpm no problem.

and what happens when your riding and your engine instantly loses compression cause the exaust valve got bent and the keepers slipped and jammed the keepers into the retainers {billit} but the valve didnt strike anything it just wasnt properly closing. removal of the keepers showed the groove on the inside intended to keep them locked in place was gone . this allowed the valve to slip and engine wont start . your walking thats what lol just fin doing just that . xD