2nd Annual Lower Alabama Fall Meet

You got it right..

And high bank dirt track racing at night.

And my wife just may make some more of her secret BBQ sauce..
Come on down as they say on The Price is Right.

Oh welcome to OldMiniBikes. Where in Alabama you located?
Thanks for the welcome, I live up close to the Talladega Speedway so I am a way off and I would like to see if I can work it out to be there. We have a dirt track across from the speedway and a small dirt track next to it for the young ones, a go kart track not far from there. Barber's track in leeds which is almost to Birmingham where they race motorcycles to sports cars and a motorcycle track just outside the town of Talladega. We have so much racing around here you would think that's all anybody does around here ! :biggrin:

Will

Holy Frijole you dont wanna miss this event , well worth the drive , I'll be sitting in the infield at Talladega dead center of 3 & 4 in 2 months , cant wait !! I drive 3 hours from Baton Rouge to get to Loxley and I'm telling you I'd drive 8hrs if I had to !! Sure hope you can make it !

Bikes! What ya bringing?!

3G Fabrications- Roach
3G Fabrications- Cooyon

Minibikes
DB30 Jedi Mind Trick (the little red one I rode earlier this year) built pred non hemi
Manco Streaker with a built GX200
Alsport trike with gx390
Scat Cat with mild pred
My friend Aaron a.k.a. The Hooligan with a built pred hemi
Possibly have a stretch unknown bike out there.
Might even bring my brother Luke's bike No. 9 out. Won't ride it though. He passed Nov 20th and we have retired his bike.

buckeye

Not sure.
Thinking keeping ratty going.:pimp:
Gilson, hopefully.:laugh:
Thunderbobbachoppa that I really enjoy riding. Poor thing gets not love.
And not sure..:confused:

An Army of DB'S . the Flymingo , the Blue Brute , The Green Flame , and a new top secret one ! , also my newest built Nova SS , EL TIGRE , Maybe another Bird or 2 ? and the Cat Bobber !

Me and my one lil bike hopefully making some noise hope to crank her up by the weekend still need a few more parts and pieces before the maiden voyage