3 wheelers and kart ID

WrenchDad

Hi guys These are at an auction close to me on Saturday Is the kart any thing decent (vintage or good quality) under that formula body and can anyone ID the three wheelers? the one picture shows one with an engine , I don't know if it's original or not The other picture looks like there is at least one frame (I cant tell if the silver forks belong to a bike or three wheeler) and a body.
In their condition any idea what I could expect to pay. (I have a big block Tec 4Hp would that work on anything)
Any info on any of it would be helpful.

Last edited:

Itype2slo

I have know idea on the makes that trike if price is reasonable. Pull the trigger first I.D. Later. Might be an alsport?:thumbsup:

on the kart look make sure its not belt drive .. ive been told for some reason you cannot buy a belt for the dang things ..ive seen atleast half dozen at yard sales swap meets all needed belts and every owner said impossible to find ..????

WrenchDad

on the kart look make sure its not belt drive .. ive been told for some reason you cannot buy a belt for the dang things ..ive seen atleast half dozen at yard sales swap meets all needed belts and every owner said impossible to find ..????
I'm not to interested in the kart Unless it was a good old one I can take the body off and run around the field but the trikes I can use in the field just fine.
They listed this Yamaha ATC trike and just said their are some other trikes also. when I looked at the pic's that's when I saw the older stuff. There is some thing sticking out behind the Yamaha. I don't know if it's part of one of the three wheelers or what. If they aren't running they'll probably go cheap (unless some one knows what they are) The auctioneer usually say's stuff like "just needs fresh gas" "where you gonna find one" If that doesn't work he'll use the magic word "rare" I don't think it will work this time They look a little beat.

Last edited:
The Kart is a FunderWheels all fiberglass frame and body with some metal pieces , Kids love them with the 3.5 Briggs it has plenty of power . Belts and clutches are available on the net through a few parts houses .

Looks like there's a Alsport TS 130 8hp there (the complete one) it's a Briggs motor and almost all were made with Tecumsehs. In the background looks to be a Dunecycle-ish trike ,then another disassembled Alsport TS. If that is a Funderwheels go kart, Belt Palace carries the clogged belts for them.

I'm not to interested in the kart Unless it was a good old one I can take the body off and run around the field but the trikes I can use in the field just fine.
They listed this Yamaha ATC trike and just said their are some other trikes also. when I looked at the pic's that's when I saw the older stuff. There is some thing sticking out behind the Yamaha. I don't know if it's part of one of the three wheelers or what.

Yamaha did not make an "atc". Honda made "atcs". Yamaha made tri motos. That looks like a 225 dx or something. Dont quote me on the dx part but it definetly is a 225 shaft. They are really nice, like the honda 250sx, they are great sport/utility trikes. Check out 3WHeeLeR WoRLD - Forums, Brochures, Specificiations, Technical Assistance, and More! for more info

Last edited: