300' dirt drag racing in louisiana!

On my way to visit a church this morning the good Lord showed me a sign that I had to stop by on the way home.

Kentwood Raceway park in kentwood, la. They race atv's there from stock to very wild. They race on loose packed ddirt drag strip. I was telling the owner what we had and that we were looking for somewhere to run, he said they would love to have is out there and would do all they could to accommodate us.

He (Mr. Al) was very friendly and inviting.

Races are the first Saturday of the month unless it's rained out. Then its the 3rd Saturday. It all starts at 1-4:30 for Test-n-tune and racing starting at 5. Helmets are required and a waiver will be signed.

300' drag strip with a 600' run off. Pro light starts and times also. Double elimination and payout of 300 bucks! Only if there are 10 or more of us minibikes there.

I'll be there for sure! It's just 30 minutes from my house!

Let's get this going!

Didn't make it to the races. After installing new carb and head, sheared a key way for the flywheel. Sunday or was repaired.

We are running plain minibikes. A few doodle bugs, one full custom build and a 909 minibike.

Where in la are you?