40 year old looking for a toy

hi all, I am 40 years old looking for a new toy. Are most of these mini bikes to small for adults. Im 5'10 225lbs. Seems like avg seat height is 24 inches. What your thoughts? Any specific mini bike i should be looking for? thanks

Take a look through the OldMiniBikes photo section, there are a lot of bigger mini bikes to be had it all depends on your area as to what was sold. Time to figure out what type of riding you want to do on or off road the requirements will demand different machines.
Craigslist or ebay is where most people find a suitable ride. Remember it is suppose to be fun so being a bit over-sized for your ride is part of having a mini bike.
Good luck and use this forum to define your search. Steve :scooter:

even a Doodlebug would work for you, they have plenty of room. you will definitely want to swap out the stock 2.8 for a 6.5 if you go that route though.

delray

i have to go with tom, gilson/montgomery/allis chalmers(all the same) they can make a nice bike for a full size adult and with front springs and rear springs. they float real nice over uneven ground. some of the real bigger bikes with atv tires ride nice too,for example super bronc,boonie etc....
to bad you don't live near milwaukee
Custom mini bike
BW Mini Bike