45 bucks...

So we had to go across the state to visit my wife's fam over the weekend, I checked Craigslist in Reading, PA for minibikes before we left. Came home with this Baja Warrior 200, this beat-up chopper frame, an almost new Hilliard clutch, and the tiller with a 3hp B&S, all for 45 bucks. The Baja runs great, gonna need the jackshaft - drive parts (anyone got any of this stuff?) and cables/controls. The B&S runs great, the tank and carb are real clean. And the chopper? Yeah, I know. But it was part of the Baja package, so... Anyways, I'm certainly not bragging, being that none of this stuff is super valuable, but just a reminder - if you're goin' out of town, checkout the local Craigslist, it's cool to see what they have in different areas!

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks for the good words, guys. So you know, now that I've seen some pics of Arco choppers on here, yeah, I'm startin' to like it a lot more. Looks a lot better with that bike wheel up front and a nice purple paint job. Gonna have to try to straighten up the forks and do something with the head tube (more on that soon!). If anyone has any parts like a front wheel, seat and sissybar for a decent price, please PM me. Rollin' 2, good eye! That's a special edition axle! And don't worry, Buckeye - a wise man once said on here sumthin' about the sun shinin' on every dog's ass, guess I was that dog this weekend. Yours is comin' up, brother! :thumbsup: Thanks again to you all.

Last edited:
The chopper is the coolest thing in that pile. They made them with both the bicycle looking front wheel and with a regular 6" ARCO wheel. Yours looks to be the bicycle wheel style because of the narrow forks....notice how they bent the hell out of them to make something else fit.

My buddy made his own sissy bar. they are meant to come off. I can get you the measurements off my old one that I sold to my buddy's kid.