'47 Doddlebug and Go Devil

I am selling my totally restored '47 Doddlebug. Starts on 2-3 kicks. New tires. Pictures available. $3500.00
Selling '60 Go Devil (fold up/suitcase scooter). Just restored with black powder coated frame and handlebars. The seat has been reupostured. I'm having trouble tuning in the carb but it ran last fall. I have carrier with wheels. $1000.00.
If you are interested I have pictures: bynes@mac.com Shipping is responsible of the buyer.
Thanks

Oldsalt

$3500 for a "totally restored" '47 Doodlebug? Not really a bad price based on what I have seen in the last few years on these most desireable and sought after mini bikes. Have seen several "more or less complete" but unrestored go for that kind of money. Don't know much about the Go Devil, but I do know that it would cost at least a grand to restore one [if you did the work] if you got it for free.

Unfortunately there are some bikes that command very high prices, and the average enthusiast isn't aware of them. I've sold some unrestored bikes for big chunks of cash. If I had advertised them here I would have gotten the same response.

Unfortunately there are some bikes that command very high prices, and the average enthusiast isn't aware of them. I've sold some unrestored bikes for big chunks of cash. If I had advertised them here I would have gotten the same response.

X2, I sold that blue Power Dyne on "well" off but from eBay for respectable money but some of the mini bikers here would have laughed me off of OldMiniBikes for what the fellow was willing to pay. But that was a bike with what I and the buyer felt had serious value due to the rarity and the condition. $200 and $300 minibikes are the best, and probably the average valued bike on OldMiniBikes. But his go-devil for example at a G. Would be a deal if it's a real restoration. Try to properly build a bike once, let alone a restoration. And see how much change you have left over. Dad's Yellow Go Devil, Un-restored but not hogged up brought 600 or 700 running of course.
And I've seen Hiawatha's sell in the 3000 range nice. But un-restored.

Just my 2 cents Randy:scooter:

Oldsalt

Randy

I think you have it right. As for the $200-$300 mini bikes that seem like the top dollar we are currently willing to spend for a Rupp or an ARCO or a Campus and etc.; We should be buying as many as we can afford. Of course, I mean complete and unhammered minis. Can't go wrong, there's no way but up.

oldsalt i think the power dyne at $500.00 was a super deal for the guy buying
it,,BUT when it came to pay for it i dont think the guy had dreams but no $
so i think randy is sitting on it,it would be a buy for someone,if i dont sell
my super bronk, i think i will buy it IF he still has it,its not often i find a
realy nice old minibike that needs nothing!,,the 47 d bug i think is a good buy
if it as nice as he says,there not all over the place!:thumbsup:

I maid a mistake

OLDSALT i was wrong sorry,Randy Did Sell The Power-dyne,today
i better learn to mind my own Affais, wayne :sadcrying4:

injuntom all i have to say is
you got some bad ass bikes man! the yellow drag bike is my favorite, i seen it on tacominibikes.com, its one of my inspirations! keep up the good work man!