71dodge...wheres the motor or money???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad my house WONT come up on google maps :lol:.

I wonder if his comp went down I have had that happen but of course I have backup comps but not everyone does.

buckeye

Holy crap. How do you do that? Guess I won't run around the back yard naked anymore. Hopefully the check is in the mail. Some people just don't believe in honesty anymore. I am buying somethings from a member and haven't been able to get to the post office for like two weeks. I have pm'd he and let him know so he doesn't think I am just f in with him. Communication is key in all things!

The google thing ? its easy but a warning to others dont f with my friends it took me all of 30 secs to get dodges house number and google sealed the deal with picture proof. :laugh:

I love a story with a happy ending :smile: !

...and not one crack by mmisterbungl about hitting the guy with your purse :001_rolleyes:

Life is good! :scooter:

Last edited:
It is shipped and on its way he said. Lesson is...don't spend someones money before you ship it...and communication communication communication!!!!! I consider this closed and have learned my lesson. Thanks for the helping members and the comments.

Yeah we all figured it would work out eventualy.. He is just young and spazzy still.... But a good kid with good intentions..

I just picked up a NICE briggs 18 CI OHV motor from a generator.. Looks like the generator took a crap on them.. I was gonna ship the crank to Yellowhand and have it cut down to 3/4.. But I don't know what to do with it after that.. :shrug:

vette66_00

No posting address or pics of somebody's house in open forum. If it happens again I will ban you 4 ever.

PM is ok, posting the issue is ok this is not.

MikeBear

Regardless of the issue Cheezy had with 71Dodge, that kid is only 17 years old. Not shipping in a timely manner is annoying, but not criminal. Posting a photo of his familys house on this forum could be considered stalking, and place Hent's website at legal jeopardy for damages.

I highly recommend that you remove that photo just in case. Freely available on Google maps or not, it was between Cheezy & 71Dodge, and not you. Pm'ing info to help Cheezy is one thing, but posting that photo just isn't right.

Status
Not open for further replies.