$80 harbor frieght motor

As far as I know you can't use a coupon on a sale item at Harbor Freight. At least they wouldn't let me use a coupon last time they had that sale price.

Ratbike

ok October 1,2,3 harbor freight it going to have a special sale deal the 6.5hp motors are going to be for $99.99 but i have a coupon that will take 20% off im going to put the link up just print it out and take it to them then you will have a $80 motor tell me if it works out for you i used it last year and for sure this year im going to use it again.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html/SingleMagLanders/americanprofile/images/20_c.jpg
I bought 4 last spring. They just rang them up separately...LOL!!:thumbsup:

I'm gonna give it a shot....:thumbsup:
Me too!

I recently used a $30.00 off coupon when the engine was on sale in the flyer for $129.95. The girl said I could buy as many as I wanted for $99.95...as long as I had a seperate coupon for each one.

I printed the coupon off a link I found here...I will DEFINITELY be trying to get me at least one $80.00 clone motor.

The worst thing they can say is no....

Gosh, 80 bucks? that's just mind boggling. How would you like to work here for 50 cents per hour? I have to admit, those engines are soooo hard to resist at that price.