$89.99 clone - March 12-14

i need one for my red frame. i can't decide if it's worth saving $10 to wait a little longer and hope my local HF has them at that price. i've got the $99 coupon sitting on my desk right now and i have a feeling it just wants to get used. it's tax time (means $$$$ back) plus i'm moving soon (much cheaper rent) so that $100 is really not an issue.

vette66_00

Thats about the time I will be getting my refund. I also have friends at HF so it will not be an issue to have them there when I go. $20 (since Im getting 2) is the difference in good chain and crappy chain.

Might as well take a 20% coupon with you too. I got lucky and they took both discounts off of a large purchase last weekend. Anyone know what the prices on the 11hp-13hp electric starts will be?

vette66_00

Might as well take a 20% coupon with you too. I got lucky and they took both discounts off of a large purchase last weekend. Anyone know what the prices on the 11hp-13hp electric starts will be?
Looks like $259.99 for the 11hp then use your 20% off on top of that. that should bring it down to $208 + tax.

I was out to my local H/F yeserday , So I got the Flyer on this sale for the engines at 89.00 , H/F also has started something new , they now want you to bring along any ads that get sent to you so they can scan the Bar codes off it , This will keep you on the list to get Coupons in the mail , They also have a Prefered Customer Club starting up with special coupons sent to your house , The Problem is it cost 29.00 a year to be a part of this club ,, I am not sure I would recoup that money back if I did join this :cursing:

delray

clone alert here too

stop at are harbor freight today and pick up some 4 1/2 grinding wheels and also see that they are on sale march 12,13,14 and sitting next to them are now vertical shaft 6.5 engines for reg. $89.99

Theres a harbor freight in Maryland around where I live and recently discovered.

A "sidewalk" sale? If they are 89.00, Then I guess 100.00 will cover it?