Annual meeting of the Ghettonecks. July 18th Swap meet and ride

And that's why I bring the wife. Just remember when dropping off stuff I buy to put it on the other side of the trailer where she can't see. I swear everyone waited till I was standing right next to her to drop stuff off.

Had to wait for her to go to the pavilion for breakfast to buy the ruttman off of bill Sunday morning and sneak it in the trailer. Lol
That's pretty funny. She was in the pavilion with me and said "I think he is buying another bike".:laugh:

Who would be interested in a embroidered mechanics shirt? Like my vest but on a mechanics button down shirt? Its around 40 for the patch plus what ever we can get the shirts for.

Whos getting anxious haha
I am!!! I am!!!!!

Is it ok I bring kids? Is anyone else bringing theirs? I may have them solo that weekend so not sure I have s choice... Ages 12, 10 and 8 so its not like they're very small. But if no kids ill get my mom to watch em and ill just drive home that day. Instead of a doillie filled B&B...

Not a problem at all. Its a family event so bring the kids. I have a 2 year old and six year old so there's plenty to do. Swingsets, bounce house, tire swing.

pomfish

Hey Honky,
Why don't you start a thread, Sheet I'm bringin' to the Ghettofest for sale/trade?

I am looking around my Barn tonight and I am going to try to come loaded for Bear.
2 Manco Thunderbirds in varying states, An MTD Small wheel roller, and maybe some Heald parts.
And some Engines including a Old Briggs 7HP. More to be added!
Let the Horse Trading begin!
Thanks,
Keith