anyone have a classic car?

Adding a photo from earlier description. 67 Coronet R/T all original, 440 Mag, 727 Torque Flight, 8.75 393 Sure Grip, power windows, air cond.

Now has radial TA's on it and that stupid Chevyesque USA-1 plate removed. :laugh:

Ohh gosh, I have a
1967 plymouth gtx org 4spd 440, but now has 318.
1964 plymouth valiant 2 door post slant 6
1968 belvedere parts car.
1964 polara parts car
1966 belvedere 4 door 318 auto.
1985 volvo 240
1989 volvo 240

I wish it were a Nomad..Just a Bel Air

I'm confused... both of those look like Nomads to me. I know that many people call the wagons a Nomad, but the difference is that the wagons have straight up and down window pillars, Nomads have them slanted and have the chrome strips over the roof. Also, on 55 only, the rear wheel openings are rounded and look kinda like they were cut out like was done in the gasser days. All the other 55s had the small squared openings. 56 and 57 Nomads have the same wheelwell openings as all other 56 and 57 models.

Nomads are 2 door. Regular wagons were available in 2 and 4 door versions which further confuse things.

Is it a family heirloom or something?

Funny thing he Nomad subject: On Fast & Loud they built a 56 Nomad for Dale Jrand during their intro talking up the Nomad, they first show a Corvette Factory showcar that's well known and has a nomad wagon type top on it. They they go into a vintage clip of a family pulling into their driveway with a wagon...straight posts and all. never did show an actual Nomad in their little segment.

toomanytoys

You guys have some nice cars. Should of made the thread, show off your classic cars.

I still haven't bought anything. Looked a few.

Looked a nice 1970 Nova SS clone. Nice car at a quick glance, but it had A LOT of body filler in it.

Looked at a 1971 Chevelle Nice car, but was an auto 350. Would of taken a lot of work to get it where I wanted it.

Sweet! :thumbsup: Any other photos?
Thanks Tom. I can't any credit for this car, other than finding it. I have original documentation from when it was purchased in SanFrancisco. I have most of the buildsheet, certicard, and every receipt from new.

Here is a shot of the interior and engine. The only non original parts are the positive battery cable, windshield washer resevoir, electronic ignition, stereo, and front disc conversion. I need to reglue the carpet. On it's third paint job.

Original 440 Magnum Engine at .010 over. Does great burnouts, but too low geared for a highway car. 393 sure grip. Original AC works.

markus

Ohh gosh, I have a

1964 plymouth valiant 2 door post slant 6

1985 volvo 240
1989 volvo 240
Always makes me think of the punk band the circle jerks-wild in the street's lyrics:
" '64 valiant,hand full of valiums, couple of beers really do me right"

still have the album, just no record player to spin it on:doah:

I dont recall ever having any old Chrysler/plymouth cars, or at least ones I care to remember :laugh: I redid a Volvo many years ago, 1967 122s amazon

didn't even think when I picked the color, started to laying it down and suddenly realized I had just turned it into a taxi :facepalm:

I have a 67 Mercury Cougar XR-7 with a Boss 302/ c4, shift kit...also working on a 67 Ford Falcon 4-door, straight 6, all original 3rd owner with all original paperwork for my soon, Both cars have the original Black Cali Plates on both...

I have this old "hoopty" '69 Camaro that is middle of the road...I say that 'cause every car show I go to, someone has to tell me how their sisters boyfriends cousin has a boyfriend who's aunt had one just like this back in '65!
In Cali we have to buy pre 1973, cause the smog police will get ya if ya don't. Old cars are more fun! Stick with the oldies!

1969 RS CAMARO Go Kart you need this

1965 2+2 Mustang with original 289 HIPO (K block)... I drove it to my high school graduation in 1971 then to my 25'th year class reunion where everyone was talking about the cars they "had" in high school.....

Patch