anyone have a classic car?

My dad has a couple 54-54 Dodge pickups, he has a Red Ram Hemi for one, and a 354 for the other. They arnt anything too exciting yet, its a bit more $$$ to rebuild a Red ram than say a 392.

Someday Ide like to build up a "lil blue express" truck. That would be so cool...

Frank, very nice. My dad was a VW and Porsche mechanic in Ottawa in the 60's. Landsdowne was the dealership that sold both VW and Porsche. I always had hotrod Vdubs when I was young. We had for about twenty years a Porsche 356 motor in the basement pulled from a wrecked car. Last year, my dad moved to a retirement home and offered me the motor, his 1957 BMW motorcycle and his 1968 VW Westfalia. I honestly couldn't take any of them since I already had so many projects. Wish I had found a way, he gave them away to a guy he knows. :( If I wasn't so lazy, I would have found a buddy to help me get the engine and bike out of his basement. I don't know if the engine was a Super 90, but it was a 1961 which I could tell from the serial number.
Love the old Porsches.

There is a MINT 71 Nova down here for sale, car has a straight six in it but the car is an absolute beauty!!! They are asking $6500 for the car and if you send me your cell number I can snap some pics of it for you if you want.
Let me know.

1969 mach1 mustang, color is gulfstream aqua...bought it in florida in '82 ,right out of high..67k miles.. still have it :thumbsup: ....Ron

85 Sierra Classic. Stuck her in storage thinking my son would get her out some day. :shrug:

Anybody out there have a Early Bronco in decent shape?

Last edited:

old-timer

Scamming Member
My son Joe's 71 Pontiac that we restored about 15ys ago. Unfortunately we had to sell it a couple years ago, as it was just sitting in the driveway and had not been run for years. It was my sons pride and joy :wink:

Now in hindsight I wish we had kept it :sad: