Anyone seen a Arctic Cat Screamer for sale resently??

That one belongs to member here 66Ir or something like that. He had a post about Screamer for sale a few days ago. I have bought parts from him for mine. Nice guy and its up to $4400 now.

OOPS forgot where I was he's the editor of this thread.

Last edited:
The rear swing arm is flipped over on that one to accommodate a sprocket on the left side. The lefthand brake is upside down on the right side.
Yah, I just saw that. There isn't much left of this thing but the sticker. I wouldn't pay $300+$135 shipping for a genuine worn out Screamer sticker. They are impossible to clean without taking the ink with them. And the "most parts are easy to find and inexpensive...", sure, but there's a few that are impossible to find and incredibly expensive.

Arctic mini bike if you want to drive up here to get it I will happily refund the shipping price. If you wish to take a look come on up! It is missing a lot. If you bought one of the bare frames listed on eBay and everything else that is on it you would end up pretty close to what I have it priced at. That's why I priced it at less than 10% of what the other one is going for. That's a lot of money left to find and buy parts. You should be able to finish it for less than the other one. Yes it is just a sticker but if you don't have that it's a clone. Obviously it's mine. Any questions , please pm me. It needs to be restored correctly. Thanks!

Arctic mini bike if you want to drive up here to get it I will happily refund the shipping price. If you wish to take a look come on up! It is missing a lot. If you bought one of the bare frames listed on eBay and everything else that is on it you would end up pretty close to what I have it priced at. That's why I priced it at less than 10% of what the other one is going for. That's a lot of money left to find and buy parts. You should be able to finish it for less than the other one. Yes it is just a sticker but if you don't have that it's a clone. Obviously it's mine. Any questions , please pm me. It needs to be restored correctly. Thanks!
Very tempting. I'm less than 2 hours away and I'll be up that way in a week or two for the weekend. Unfortunately my wife may have something to say about it. She started watching my spending, lol.

$3,550 for a Screamer. WOW!

Granted, it was an exceptionally restored Screamer. I bet we never see that price again, or that good of an NOS original-parts restoration.

That was truly special.

Last edited:
Not a lot of fanfare at the end. Bid up early and then nothing.

Does it make you want to adjust your appraisal for the super rare last one of four SSSCATs with a foot break? I stand by my $1500 number. Perhaps now the $6500 price tag will be cut in half...
I've noticed that these high dollar items often ramp into the stratosphere early, then stall. When you get to those kind of prices, it becomes clear when someone isn't going to let themselves be beat and any further bidding isn't going to change the outcome. The realistic maximum value also kind of sets itself.

Personally I've never understood why people bid things up early. They are only ensuring they will pay a higher price. Good for the seller though.

As for that "super rare" foot brake ssscat, perhaps you are right. I'll raise my valuation from $1,250...to $1,251" lol!

Ding Ding

Their worth is whatever someone is willing to pay. If I found a bike that I just had to have, I would pay a chunk of change for it (within reason). Often times a bikes value to someone is more than the established worth, which in turn determines the market value. So as of right now, a $3500 Screamer is officially not out of the question, it's now market value. I know of 3 AC bikes that have sold for $1500+, all of them being SSScat's. People love AC mini bikes!

Well boys, I have yet to hear from the high bidder.No deposit & no answering invoice or emails.Maybe deal will happen, but I dont count on it.If it were me & I won a special mini I just had to have,I would have talked to the owner right after the auction! This happened to me last year on ebay selling my wifes chevelle. It was eventually sold to someone who really wanted her, but had to fight to get my fees back. I am out $125 to sell the screamer in fees, so now I get to play the game again trying to get my money back because of a non paying douchebag.Ebay sucks anymore because of their high fees & they dont do anything about aholes that dont follow thru on auctions.Maybe high bidder will come thru,maybe. If he doesnt, im done with ebay & the Screamer will stay with someone who DESERVES to own such a cool bike ME!!!!!

Might want to give it a little bit of time. Usually for larger auctions a two day window is allowed for a deposit, not to mention it was a weekend. It wasn't an insignificant amount of money either. Guy might be sitting at the bank right now transferring money to make the payment...

If not, you can do a second chance offer to the next guy in line. There were plenty of people behind him at great bid amounts.

Yep, he or she has 48hrs to make $200 good faith deposit to paypal.
Man, that sucks! What happened to integrity? EBay usually allows you to give a second chance to the next highest bidder but why can't the buyer man up and complete his obligation?

When the auction ended, the first thing I thought was "I hope the buyer follows through". Sellers get the shaft on eBay. Used to be you could give negative feedback to the buyer. It was a check and balance. Now only the sellers can be dinged, even if the buyer did nothing wrong. They just revised their policies again and it's even more one sided now.

I sure hope they follow through and pay. If I had just won that auction, I would have been in contact with you the second the auction was over and sending the deposit before the dust had time to settle.