Arco 3600 finished

Well its been a few months since i picked up this Arco 3600 roller. Its finally finished, and took it out for its first ride today. Nice little bike and fun to ride. Its got new wheel bearings, cables, chain, clutch,fenders,seat,brakes and my favorite little briggs i was saving for the right bike. I love this engine runs like a cadillac, a real cream puff. I had to cut off the engine plate and move it foward 2 inches so the gas tank would fit and not hit the rear wheel or fender. My 11 year picked the color and insisted on a white stripe going down the center of the fenders. I didnt like it at first but its kinda growing on me now and i like it. Heres some pics

Attachments

Thank you all. The color is called torque n teal. It is a duplicolor engine enamel with duplicolor aluminum wheel clear gloss over top. The white stripe is duplicolor engine enamel gloss white. When you get the right outside temp. and right humidity it flows out real nice with no orange peel.

John, it looks fantastic. I love when people use a less common color to re-do a bike. Very nice!

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...

oldfatguy

great looking bike, I like that color. The briggs engine really works out nice on the Arco frame once you move the engine plate. I did the same to my Arco 3600 and it's one of my favorite riders. That style Arco frame is a near perfect design. It's comfortable to ride even for a larger person.

CarPlayLB

wow! Great looking bike...nice job. I am very impressed with all the paint...motor and frame are very nice!

at the risk of sounding like an a$$, please secure your brake cable! I would hate to see you catch it on something and hurt your paint job! Sorry if I offended...just showing care and concern.