Astro Drive Wheel is here

Have one now

Scooterboy might be able to hook you up with a hub like this below(Both sides of hub is pictured) to attach a disc to the one side of the rim.

MAC : I got one of the hubs NOS for $8.00 + shipping last week off e-bay. The point was to run a thin sprocket on one side and a brake disc on the other side so the wheel would still be looking great.
I will keep looking. Steve :scooter:

........I've heard horror stories that the newer Azusa Astro's are like grenades.
The center area "may not" be as strong as vintage rims.

But who really cares............they still look good. :freakout:
I think that might be the result of some bad sprocket mounting methods. I have seen some so-called drive wheel set-ups for the Astro that I didn't like, that's why I made mine. I feel confident that my set-up is good and strong, despersing the stress on the wheel evenly. I think they will hold up fine with normal to moderate horsepower Minis. I will be using them myself on a bike I'm building that will be powered by a Clinton E-65 Kart motor(appx 8hp 2-stroke)

OK.....We started making more Astro drive sprockets. If you're interested in one, PM me and include whether you want 60T or 72T. This will help me decide how many of each to make.
Also let me know if you want a wheel or a pair of wheels, and if you want the 5" brake assy. too.

Thanks to all of you that have purchased already.:thumbsup:

UPS just delivered the set I ordered. As usual they are top notch. Everything is there, inner wheel bearing spacers, brake spacer, sprocket and all hardware to assemble. Thanks Scooter.

bandit 40

Yes theses are top notch:thumbsup: Mark Thank You Again I picked up my stuff today from Randi, and they are gonna work out awesome:wink: Your shop does very very nice work, tell the guys thanks too!!! for the great looking merchandise:smile:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Scooterboy might be able to hook you up with a hub like this below(Both sides of hub is pictured) to attach a disc to the one side of the rim.

At one time years ago I was looking for that wheel. I had one blow apart on me running 60mph in a storm drain. After that I started my search, but could never find the back wheel only the front.

60 tooth sprocket

Who makes a 60 tooth #35 sprocket to fit one of these Astro wheels with the raised mounts?
It looks like it needs to have approximately a 5 3/4" bore and six 3/16" holes on a 6 3/8" bolt circle.

Where can I purchase the astro rear wheel assembly w sprocket/hardware and drum break as I have seen in these pics that scooterboy has posted??