Asuza bike, 5HP Briggs

I'm just finishing this bike to list on CL for sale. Thought I would offer it here first just because.

Asuza frame, 5" tristars, handlebars bent forward, suede finish on frame, metallic and clear on forks, 5hp Briggs, fresh carb, shrouds freshly painted hammered finish.

Frame was stripped to bare metal and hand sanded w/220 grit paper. Two coats primer/filler, 3 coats color, 2 coats matte clear. Same with forks with charcoal metallic and clear. Extra tabs welded on the front of the frame for any kind of footpeg you like, these are from a bmx bike, painted hammered finish to match the shroud.

Asking $300, will ship on buyer's dime since it's not completely assembled yet at the moment anyway. Located in WPB, FL.

Last edited:
TT, I have a new clutch ordered, should be here early this week, part of the reason I didn't bother to finish assembling it yet. I'll get a pic when I have it.

My guess is $80-$100, I'll look into it tomorrow. I bought the bike last summer, motor was on it when I bought it. It ran good and strong until the carb went crappy on me. That's been taken care of. Just need to get the tank and air cleaner back on it.

The shroud isn't perfect, but the hammered finish makes it look very presentable. My old man thinks I'm completely OCD to do this much work to a bike I'm not keeping. :eek:ut:

Still for sale.... Bike is now complete and goes like stink! :scooter: :scooter: My boys don't want me to sell it now that they've ridden it. :laugh:

Still looking for $300.

I'll be putting it up on CL locally this week.

Final pics.....

buckeye

Jake, if you weren't so far, that would be in the truck. Looks fantastic and runs fantastic, and sounds fantastic.
That is a great deal for someone.

Jake, if you weren't so far, that would be in the truck. Looks fantastic and runs fantastic, and sounds fantastic.
That is a great deal for someone.
You are closer than I am... I want it but no cash at the moment.

Great price. The U-build-it kit goes for 250 to 300. Good luck on your sale.