Bad dog enterprises good or baad!

TT here,

I have had some problems with Robin Johnson for quite some time and I can't for the life of me, figure? Is it me or is it him? Do we just clash? Or is he an ass? Hole in one? His wife is nice, however she don't weld. Forget the price. It's not the issue? At least not to me, customer satisfaction is Key? Are you satisfied with his products and services? Would you reccomend him to your friends?

Please do not ask about my business proposal on this thread! Tell the forum, if they should or should not deal with Robin Johnson from Bad Dog, Enterprises?

TT out!

Meet the Flocker's

hefihwefhefhhfohfehfohfihghig4y248y248higif8hgifhohfhfoifeoi :hammer:

I purchased one of his Big Balloon Tire Mini Kits. It was expensive, but it was just what I was looking for. It has been fun to build (still building). He answered all my E-mails and questions and offered suggestions with what I was planning. So I would give Bad Dog a :thumbsup: ....

Their parts are over priced , the frames look so flimsy i would be scared to ride one down the street, and biggest thing is they arent vintage! I emailed and asked if they just sold the sprocket and brake kit for the astro wheels and i got a nasty email back, so f- them

Smallbikes,

There bikes are not flimsy. I am installing a 21 hp motor in mine, this is about him, not his products and prices..

Thanks

TT out!

fjkfgbewbgfkbgkwbwjubkewfbkewfkewfwe He's a jerky!

MiniBike Paul

While Robin may not be the most diplomatic guy, he does what he says he will do, in the time frame he promised. His prices are a little high perhaps, but no one held a gun to my head!
I bought his 18" tires Big Mini and it is great. I like the vintage bikes, I have a vintage mini as well, but thought a bigger frame, bigger wheels and tires and a 10hp Tec would be fun to own, good for around camp when we take the bikes and buggies to the dessert!

TT here,

I have had some problems with Robin Johnson for quite some time and I can't for the life of me, figure? Is it me or is it him? Do we just clash? Or is he an ass? Hole in one? His wife is nice, however she don't weld. Forget the price. It's not the issue? At least not to me, customer satisfaction is Key? Are you satisfied with his products and services? Would you reccomend him to your friends?

Please do not ask about my business proposal on this thread! Tell the forum, if they should or should not deal with Robin Johnson from Bad Dog, Enterprises?

TT out!

Meet the Flocker's
I’ve met Robin in person at his shop, he’s very informative we could have talked for hours, His bikes are unique, some say they aren’t vintage? That’s about the most stupid comment.. we’ll neither were the now vintage bikes, Robins bikes will become vintage in time, and believe me they’ll be worth a lot.. vintage my ass! Robin up

TT here,

TT out!

Meet the Flocker's

I thought wrong about Robin Johnson, his mini bike kits are not welded true, his welds a sub standard and just plain ugly, there were parts missing in the kit, he refused to attach/weld the engine plates so I had to spend $80.00 to have someone do that, he never included the kill switches and would not answer my calls, emails or texts, the kickstands were in two pieces that need welding to make them long enough...I do like the bikes very much but Robin Johnson is a complete JERK! beware of his not give a shit attitude...

he refused to attach/weld the engine plates so I had to spend $80.00 to have someone do that,
The welder that charged you that much for a less than 10 minute job is on the fast track to financial freedom..... I would do that quickie job for lunch money.....

Jman

I thought wrong about Robin Johnson, his mini bike kits are not welded true, his welds a sub standard and just plain ugly, there were parts missing in the kit, he refused to attach/weld the engine plates so I had to spend $80.00 to have someone do that, he never included the kill switches and would not answer my calls, emails or texts, the kickstands were in two pieces that need welding to make them long enough...I do like the bikes very much but Robin Johnson is a complete JERK! beware of his not give a shit attitude...

I just recently even heard of Bad Dog and made a small order. Took 2 weeks to receive it and it was wrong. Thankfully I didn't order anything significant.