Beer thread

I never have tasted beer. I guess I should slow down when I'm drinking it.
Now that's what I be talkin bout c'mon! :cool:

Not a real big fan of the beer... Peach Crown on the rocks now we be talking... I can hold up a 2wheel hand truck and smile all afternoon... or is it the 2wheel hand truck held me up? Hmm... Thots 2Ponder ;)

Been sticking to the german stuff lately.
German beer purity laws only allow 4 ingredients in their beer: water, malt, yeast, hops.
No rice, no corn, no adjuncts. Nothing artificial and very balanced.

Harquebus

I like Hamm’s and made an effort to try it because it’s one of those old timey beers and the Hamm’s Bear commercials were fun.

Next I want to try Quint’s beer, Narragansett?

Been sticking to the german stuff lately.
German beer purity laws only allow 4 ingredients in their beer: water, malt, yeast, hops.
No rice, no corn, no adjuncts. Nothing artificial and very balanced.
I had Hacker Pschorr once in a German restaurant, I think it was the dunkle weisse and with the meal I was eating, it was the best beer I’d ever had at that time. You can tell it is good from the purity laws.

Would be neat to try making a german style beer; I’ve often toyed with the idea

” “I like Hamm’s and made an effort to try it because it’s one of those old timey beers and the Hamm’s Bear commercials”. The Hamm’s Brewery ( there were others across the Country) opened 9B6FC8F8-1F52-46E4-A678-881EE7269F42.jpeg EBB54C3E-7C74-4DBF-B361-906893DCFE10.jpeg in 1954 in San Francisco. It EBB54C3E-7C74-4DBF-B361-906893DCFE10.jpeg had an Iconic roof top 13 foot Illuminated Chalice that continuously filled with Beer. Coming into San Francisco from the Bay Bridge signaled that you were almost home.

Last edited: