"Before and After" pics

K&S

Some quick before and after shots ... Still waiting for the fenders but the bike is complete ... Notice the trick aluminum jackshaft spacers and wheel spacers from Yellowhand ( Thanks again Mark !! ) ... I gave up on trying to find the original driven for the belt drive so I just went gear ... Pics aren't the best but I was anxious to get them posted ...

Some quick before and after shots ... Still waiting for the fenders but the bike is complete ... Notice the trick aluminum jackshaft spacers and wheel spacers from Yellowhand ( Thanks again Mark !! ) ... I gave up on trying to find the original driven for the belt drive so I just went gear ... Pics aren't the best but I was anxious to get them posted ...

Very nice job! Who did the seat for you? I have one that needs a new seat as well. I'm also looking for a new decal too. Where did you get yours?

My 1972 Honda Z50.

Before, a pretty good candidate all in all.

After, I obviously opted for a restomod instead of a straight restoration.

Some of the mods include and 88cc big bore kit with race head, 20 mm carb, performance exhaust and oil cooler and manual clutch conversion. Bigger (280 mm) rear shocks, +1" chromoly front forks and HD springs, Heidenau 4 X 8 street tires front and rear. Those are some of the bullet points, obviously more went into it so if you have any questions about the rest of the bike let me know.

Oldsalt

Acquired the 46 Hiawatha Doodle Bug frame and forks and fender 3 or so years ago. All other pieces to make it look a lot like an original are ether purchased from Yesterday's Rides or hand made or are pieces that are otherwise non-original. It carries plates and is street legal.

My 1972 Honda Z50.

Before, a pretty good candidate all in all.

After, I obviously opted for a restomod instead of a straight restoration.

Some of the mods include and 88cc big bore kit with race head, 20 mm carb, performance exhaust and oil cooler and manual clutch conversion. Bigger (280 mm) rear shocks, +1" chromoly front forks and HD springs, Heidenau 4 X 8 street tires front and rear. Those are some of the bullet points, obviously more went into it so if you have any questions about the rest of the bike let me know.
I like your Z. :thumbsup:
I have been looking to get the same exhaust pipe from DRATV.com. for my Monkey 72cc clone. How do you like it,