Bird Duck - good looking survivor

All excpet for the engine, this bike looks pretty nice and complete.

MINI BIKE OLD SCHOOL BIRD....

Old school bird duck mini bike.....new clutch, chain, bearings, bushings, tires, seat...etc.
very nostalgic mini bike...trade for anything of equal value!!!
located in new braunfels. Let me know what ya got

The person is asking $275 even though it's not listed, I emailed...
Willing to let go without the engine, but can't get them down to $150 for the roller.:shrug:

gbones

better with a B&S, then you can pull and ride. instead of messing with that damn tec carb, but thats just me, im tec illiterate:eek:ut:

better with a B&S, then you can pull and ride. instead of messing with that damn tec carb, but thats just me, im tec illiterate:eek:ut:
I think we have had this discussion before :laugh:. The Briggs (though it can be shoe-horned in there) are a real tight fit on a duck. The air filter usually wont fit and the gas tank is real close to the rear wheel. Tecs are just the best fit for sure. Once you figure out the carbs , its easy :thumbsup:

gbones

i have a 5hpB&S, it is a tight fit. i bought 1 of those updraft carbs so it would fit better, but after i put a billet rod in all i heard was a screetch when i pulled the cord. i just havent messed with it since then to see what the problem is. but the 3hpB&S fits perfect. TRK i still plan on sending you my tec carb so you can do your majic on it, then i can be sporting a tec on my b&s and that sweet tank of yours:thumbsup:

Sorry. Don't mean to pick on the blind. I guess you didn't SEE where the ad says tires and seat have been replaced and it's been painted too?
Yes, well I saw all that, but as for my 'survivor' comment, in my head (1 year into the minibike hobby) that meant that I saw a nice complete bike that looked to have a nice frame, unbent, fenders unbent, etc.... Forgive me for not knowing the lingo. :eek:ut:

Yes, well I saw all that, but as for my 'survivor' comment, in my head (1 year into the minibike hobby) that meant that I saw a nice complete bike that looked to have a nice frame, unbent, fenders unbent, etc.... Forgive me for not knowing the lingo. :eek:ut:
Dammit Grant ...Get your :001_9898: together man .:hammer::hammer::hammer: