Bonanza BC 1200 hot rod build

A got this frame from not so minibike when I was at windber . I'am pretty sure it's a BC1200 , it doesn't have any foot peg mounts on it but it's going to be a mid peg model .

The motor on it is my built red clone , should be a pretty stout runner . I need to find a set of wheels for it go powers or beans would be nice .

Move those fender mounts up and go 10" or 12" wheels....
Randy I though about bigger wheels but I'am thinking 8" spinners or 6" go powers or beans if I can find some . But I like 8" because I can use the shinkos likes on my Powell , they have a 62 mph speed rating .

No stretch?:laugh:

Nice bike to build.
Well Tom now that you have brought it up MAYBE . I don't need it to fit the motor but they are more stable at speed being longer .
But they do ride great stock so not sure yet . It's a lot of work to stretch them , last time I spent 5 hours in front of a lathe cutting plugs .

Today I got some blasting done on my nanza's . I new this frame was not in the finest shape , reason for the hot rod build . But there is some bad welds on it and hole that need filling but there was really no rust to speake of .

Looks good David :thumbsup: I'm with Randy, you should go with 10" rims :thumbsup: and if you want to keep up with mine you need a TAV :laugh: The extra swing arm I have would need a lot less work than that one, if you want it just pay shipping :thumbsup:

Today I got all the repairs done and made foot peg mounts and got them welded on . Got the holes in the motor plate welded up ,fixed the swing-arm too . The next fix I did might make some of you a little faint , since the forks were so hacked up and the inserts for the springs wouldn't come out I cut the bars off . Yep I did , my plan is to use raiser that I have off TRX 250 and find some MX looking bars for the bike . After I cut them off I was able to knock one side out . What I found was a piece of a insert that had been cut in half and a hole one . These bars were cut before to get the forks apart .