Bonanza save

Small progress. I made a bracket for the clutch guard. I don't even want to say how long that took to get it lined up properly. :laugh::laugh: Probably will paint it silver, haven't decided yet:eek:ut: I feel much more confident riding the bike with a chain guard:laugh: The bike is really fast. :scooter:

Went for a little spin today. Good thing I have great brakes. I thought the throttle stuck wide open and here it was that arm that sticks out, it got caught on my jeans.:doah: I think I always had shorts on before. :laugh: I "will" be cutting that arm to shorten it up.:hack:

This really has turned out beautiful.

Those little clones are fun, fun, fun. I might just be a convert.:laugh:
Thanks everybody and Mr. 25,000 Tom:laugh: The bike is pretty fast. I had to add a spring to get the throttle to close all the way. Just couldn't get it to "snap" all the way back. Works good now. :thumbsup: I'll try and take a video next week. Just a few small things to do and paint the clutch cover:thumbsup:

Today I took all the shocks a part and greased them. Forgot to do that. The bike was squeeking:laugh::laugh: I still have a vibration/rattle in the front I can't figure out:eek:ut: Might be the fender. Bought those beat-up fork boots on ebay for $9.00.:laugh: Also got some bent washers for the shocks. I have been trying to upload photos for 2 hours, not sure if its OldMiniBikes or me. Might be the 1400 photos in my album:laugh::laugh: I got 2 photos to load and it took forever. All most done:thumbsup: