Brand new vintage Briggs for sale

I have a brand new off the shelf 90 model 2 horsepower Briggs engine. It is brand new never had oil or gas put in it. I will take 100 dollars for it and you pick up or you pay to ship. It has been setting in a climate controlled building since 1990. I live in hazlehurst ga. 31539. Thanks and have a great day.

Last edited:
The ironic thing is that is says " only post a reply if you want the item" in that very link YOU posted yet I see that rule being broken all the time. Why dont you quote those people with the "read the rules or risk being banned" link??? Is it because they have high post counts or theyre your buddies? And since you werent interested in the item and YOU posted then you should be banned.
If somebody wants the item for sale they only have to ask. Thats BS that new members get harrassed and threatened with being banned simply because they didnt put shipping options or where theyre located. A lot of people are new to forums and how they work. You guys need to lighten up especially since a lot of you dont follow the rules either.

To the OP, Im interested in the engine so I will PM you. $100 seems like a good deal.

Why dont you stop bullying and harrassing this guy since we all know your not interested in buying what hes selling. Seriously, grow up. You seem like a mod on a power trip.
And you just commented on a post that was three days old, to restate what you already said earlier today.

That member by the way was one of the first to welcome you here.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-events/85899-windber-2014-a-36.html#post817707

The rules are there for a reason. If you don't like them, move on to Craigslist or Ebay. The guy you're harassing isn't here to make money, or flip bikes and has given away several parts for free over the years.

And you just commented on a post that was three days old, to restate what you already said earlier today.

That member by the way was one of the first to welcome you here.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-events/85899-windber-2014-a-36.html#post817707

The rules are there for a reason. If you don't like them, move on to Craigslist or Ebay. The guy you're harassing isn't here to make money, or flip bikes and has given away several parts for free over the years.

X2:hammer::hammer::hammer:
Havasu Dave is a good person:thumbsup:

And you couldnt PM that BS? The last 2 post before me are breaking the rules so BAN them.. oh only the new members have to play by the rules. Obviouslt YOU havnt read the rules either. Practice what you preach.

matt2

The ironic thing is that is says " only post a reply if you want the item" in that very link YOU posted yet I see that rule being broken all the time. Why dont you quote those people with the "read the rules or risk being banned" link??? Is it because they have high post counts or theyre your buddies? And since you werent interested in the item and YOU posted then you should be banned.
If somebody wants the item for sale they only have to ask. Thats BS that new members get harrassed and threatened with being banned simply because they didnt put shipping options or where theyre located. A lot of people are new to forums and how they work. You guys need to lighten up especially since a lot of you dont follow the rules either.

To the OP, Im interested in the engine so I will PM you. $100 seems like a good deal.
So after all your whining and lip service did you get it mustangsally

Im not saying dont follow the rules, but you guys single out the new members all the time but when you guys break the rules its okay? lol your hypocrites, plain and simple.