Brand new vintage Briggs for sale

matt2

I guess mustangsally didn't buy it but he had plenty of time to go wright a few nasty comments on some of my pictures. Some people can't help themselves.

i'm still pulling off scabs and bandaids from when i joined. i broke
one rule, the next morning harley;s papa formed a posse' and ran my
ass out of dodge for not listing the price on a twelve pack of
mad dog 20-20.:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Im not saying dont follow the rules, but you guys single out the new members all the time but when you guys break the rules its okay? lol your hypocrites, plain and simple.

Why dont you stop bullying and harrassing this guy since we all know your not interested in buying what hes selling. Seriously, grow up. You seem like a mod on a power trip.
With 18 posts you should lay low and watch rather than get in the middle of a fight that you got no dog in to begin with, that's my opinion anyway.:hammer:

I'm leaving this for a jeep wrangler?:001_tt2: wonder if the Jeep forums are this much fun!!!
Depends on which side you are on. I have seen forums where someone bought something over Ebay(transfer case adapter), and the seller took off with the money and item. The forum members found him, found his girlfriend, most of his family and contacted them all. Then they went to his house, with the police and all the sale stuff printed out, and raised hell.

I think I need another B&S. PM coming to OP.