Breaking news in Hydro Brakes!!!

I asked Affordablegokarts if they had an exact date in when they will have the Hydro brakes back in stock and they answered back,

"We found a new supplier who has them in stock. We should have some here tomorrow! We are keeping our fingers crossed…"

I am keeping my fingers crossed 2!!!!:smile::smile::smile::smile:

There is a 1 piece brake and master on some pocket bikes that no one seems to be able to find pads for up here in Canada . Might be worth a snoop at a pocket bike dealer and see if he has any of these and pads...

d1333x

i asked affordablegokarts if they had an exact date in when they will have the hydro brakes back in stock and they answered back,

"we found a new supplier who has them in stock. We should have some here tomorrow! We are keeping our fingers crossed…"

i am keeping my fingers crossed 2!!!!:smile::smile::smile::smile:
awsome!!

its a little bit more then the bolt on brakes but these pads hold up believe me, ive pulled off of the track and the rotor was glowing and it still work just fine

I guess I'll just pre-order some and wait! Nobody has them in stock and when they did I was too lazy to order thinking they'd have them when I was ready.:doah:

UHHHH bad news affordablegokarts emailed me back and told me that they orederd several, but when they installed them they told me they didn't fit......
:no:

Update!!!
I received a call this morning and was told my order finally is in transit. I should see the Hyd' Brake systems in 5-7 days. I have e-mailed all my customers that placed pre-orders with the good news.
I know everyone has been waiting anxiously for this popular part to be back in stock.
I will be shipping out the orders 2-3 day USPS priority mail as soon as they show up next week. Thanks again for your patience with the backorder situation.
Brad
Mini Bike Performance Parts, Baja Doodlebug, Dirtbug, DB30 and MB165 Performance
Baja Doodlebug,Dirtbug and Blitz Minibike Performance fix.

Brad, make sure they are the same. My son ordered one a while back that appeared the same online but was slightly different upon receipt and it didn't match up on the DBs.

Fred

Update!!!
I received a call this morning and was told my order finally is in transit. I should see the Hyd' Brake systems in 5-7 days. I have e-mailed all my customers that placed pre-orders with the good news.
I know everyone has been waiting anxiously for this popular part to be back in stock.
I will be shipping out the orders 2-3 day USPS priority mail as soon as they show up next week. Thanks again for your patience with the backorder situation.
Brad
Mini Bike Performance Parts, Baja Doodlebug, Dirtbug, DB30 and MB165 Performance
Just ordered mine finally! Tired of tearing up my damn shoes behind trying to get stopped in time to avert disaster! I'd like to add the springs to mt new DB forks I got like I planned, instead of having to use em to replace some bent ones!:thumbsup:

Sooner79

Update!!!
Brad
Brad,
Did you ever or are you still planning on making and selling t-shirts? A few months ago you were looking in to it.

Update!!!
Brad
those are just what i need, what kind of brake pads are on them?
do you ship to canada, if so how much would it be to ship to vancouver B.C.?
thanks