Buckeyes: The 2012/2013 World Tour

This little guy sure does get around. It all started at Windber 2012 when our good friend Gumpit, being the charitable soul that he is, decided to bring Buckeyes along for the ride since the real Tom (as we all know by now) never actually leaves the back yard......

What came next will surely one day be the stuff of minibike legend!

And that might've been the end of it too......

.....but it wasn't. :devil2:

September rolled around and so did the "California Dreamin' Minibike Weekend"

Here's our hero shootin the breeze with OldMiniBikes's Cali crew at Macfest#3

And WHO could forget FUNDAY #3

Certainly not me....:rolleyes:

Our boy was there bright and early poking around Minibike Paul's shop and getting his greasy head-prints all over everything.... :facepalm:

Got passed around like a......

He was all over the place at Funday..... I almost lost track of him!

Chillin in the pits with the F&B and Bako crews..... As if he could handle any of their dragbikes. :laugh:

Sucking up to the Powell brothers....

And THAT might've been it too.....

.....but it wasn't. :devil2:

Next thing you know, he shows up outta nowhere for some roundy-round racing in Simi Valley!! :shrug:

All mad cause he didn't win! :lol:

So last we saw our boy, he had just popped up in MICHIGAN of all places!! :confused:

How he got there I really don't know, he just popped up poking his nose into somebody's build off project. :shrug:

Wonder where he'll pop up next in these final days before the 2013 Windber reunion....... :shrug:

Your guess is as good as mine......

Last edited:

old-timer

Scamming Member
I think he needs to come up here to NH for some trail riding with me :shrug: I have no one to ride with and besides, I could use some lessons on tire changing :lol::lol:

Vic

This is awesome...Gotta keep it going...Maybe next year instead of a beverage with the build off bikes it can be taken with "BUCKEYES" :grind: