Build Off 2015 Classes

Which class(es) are you interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really try living in a cold weather state :doah:
No thanks, I lived in Montana and Northern Utah for quite a few years. My reducer is for 90, and when I shoot at 60, I get some fog. I'm not in a hurry to paint.

I've had to resort to wearing long trousers and actual shoes and socks, although my bathrobe handles these frigid temps the best. Angle grinder sparks readily melt it though.

No thanks, I lived in Montana and Northern Utah for quite a few years. My reducer is for 90, and when I shoot at 60, I get some fog. I'm not in a hurry to paint.

I've had to resort to wearing long trousers and actual shoes and socks, although my bathrobe handles these frigid temps the best. Angle grinder sparks readily melt it though.
Gee the only fog I get is from my clear when there is too much humidity :laugh: and I wear shoes and socks all year :eek:ut:

That's awesome Dave!

I have one of those sprockets... Hmmm.

Now if we can get a few more... I would like to have a handmade trophy for each class. Does not have to the same as these. Creativity counts!

Anyone else interested in making one?

That's awesome Dave!

I have one of those sprockets... Hmmm.

Now if we can get a few more... I would like to have a handmade trophy for each class. Does not have to the same as these. Creativity counts!

Anyone else interested in making one?
Scratch that..I would never finish anyways....:laugh:

One per class. Figure 4 or 5 depending on how I feel the day I post the rules. Seven would be great, though. That way Hent could get one, and.... :laugh:

This is why I posted in the poll for a trophy class. I wanted to have people put together trophys and show them off. There would be voting like the other classes, etc. The other thing I was thinking is to have a poll for which trophy should go to which class winner. But since there is limited support and votes for this in the poll, I guess that idea won't fly.

Last edited:
I've been going through my stash of parts and pieces since I voted myself into the trophy class, pondering various ideas... and Dave already has his finished!

Don should get more than just kudos.

Hent deserves a lot more than a trophy... a vacation and a medal might be more like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.