Build Off 2015 Classes

Which class(es) are you interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rmm727

I would do a more than two wheels

or a vintage/resto mod if...I can enter a bike I started but didn't get anywhere with during the build off 2 years ago.

Looking Great lots of folks gonna have a great time keeping up with the incredible builds in 2015 , I may have a scratch build as I'm wanting to build a drift trike , will scratch class be only 2 wheels or MTTW also ??

open class for me. Gonna do my ruttman chopper cloned out and full of attitude. Thinking custom seat with Ghettoneck society stitched in

1stBxMopar

If its anything like your cheeftah builds no one has a chance hahaha. Those are awesome
I appreciate the kind words but I think you are wrong, there is a bunch of talented and knowledgeable people on this site and I learn something new every time I sign on....Just hope we all have fun with this build off...............

Last edited:
Some notes...

Vintage / Restoration is just that. Like it was when new. Only very minor changes excepted.

Restomod is the Open class.

For those that voted for multiple classes, are you planning on 4+ builds, or you just want to see those classes in the Build-Off?

Scratch is 2 wheels.

JFF is for builds already started, or just for fun. Any headstart is unfair for everyone else. PM me if you need clarification. I may make exceptions, but don't count on it.

trinik7597

i will do a just for fun seeing how i cut the frame in half already :thumbsup: unless don will let that slide either way its all just for fun anyhow :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.