Buyer Beware - Arctic Cat Decals and Parts

This guy is at it again. Selling stuff he doesn't have in stock for more than twice the price as you can get it directly from Blackwidowmotorsports.com or Jeff Mihalko. All he does is take your money, then order from Blackwidowmotorsports, pocketing half your money for his minimal effort. Even has the nerve to use blackwidow's pictures from their website. He has the right to do it but I would suggest we buy direct from BWM or Jeff and patronize ethical sellers.

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=391158955969&alt=web

yep.this was done too me on a seat cover for a rupp sent me a damaged one.
hes a p.o.s not cool it took long time for him to send me a new one beware

This guy is at it again. Selling stuff he doesn't have in stock for more than twice the price as you can get it directly from Blackwidowmotorsports.com or Jeff Mihalko. All he does is take your money, then order from Blackwidowmotorsports, pocketing half your money for his minimal effort. Even has the nerve to use blackwidow's pictures from their website. He has the right to do it but I would suggest we buy direct from BWM or Jeff and patronize ethical sellers.

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=391158955969&alt=web
Just curious how you buy stuff from Jeff.:eek:ut:

Jamie1972

I tried to call him out on emailing him!
No response! PUSS! He "do's" buy from BlackWidow and Jack the prices up
He feeds on the people who "Know no better"!
A-Hole...

I tried to call him out on emailing him!
No response! PUSS! He "do's" buy from BlackWidow and Jack the prices up
He feeds on the people who "Know no better"!
A-Hole...
Yep, I talked to the guys at Blackwidow last year to let them know the deal. They were aware of it but didn't want to make waves. They're very nice guys.

I figured the ridiculous prices would prevent anyone from buying the stuff but then I saw a few sets of decals sold, along with the other BWM parts he resells. I feel bad for those who fall for it. All his reselling ads say "repro allow 7 days for shipping"... Translation: I'm going to take your money, then order it and re-ship. I'm guessing he sells lots of other people's parts the same way. Like you say, taking advantage of people who aren't as good at finding the other sources.

I know Jeff personally and I know what he does but I didn't realize he actually sold parts. I use Blackwidowmotorsports often. They are great to deal with and have fast shipping. Thanks

I know Jeff personally and I know what he does but I didn't realize he actually sold parts. I use Blackwidowmotorsports often. They are great to deal with and have fast shipping. Thanks
Jeff doesn't sell a lot, but he's good for an Arctic Cat part once in a while if you can't find it elsewhere. Never hurts to ask him.

I have told Jim that he needs to put his stuff on EBay more often and he has started to do that which discourages stuff like this from happening.