c.1970 Ding How, Taiwan Mini-Bike: Information, Specifications, & Restoration Project

I've been riding the heck out of the Ding-How this weekend, at our Great Oregon Steam Up swap meet / show. It is one of the few swap meets were you can still ride motorized things around and it is a blast.

Here is the Ding How loaded up in the back of my 1973 GMC Vandura. I just lift it in and cinch it down with a couple of ratchet straps and a shipping blanket. Eazy Peazy transportation at the swap meet! (Note the temporary replacement tank as the original one started leaking :scared: and I haven't had a chance to repair it yet.)

Here is a really fun picture I took of it by their recreation of an old gas station, that I posted on Instagram. Fill 'er Up! (price on the pump, 43 9/10 cents a gallon!!!!)

I'm taking it back out this weekend and will take some more....until then, DING HOW! :thumbsup:

george3

I've been riding the heck out of the Ding-How this weekend, at our Great Oregon Steam Up swap meet / show. It is one of the few swap meets were you can still ride motorized things around and it is a blast.

Here is the Ding How loaded up in the back of my 1973 GMC Vandura. I just lift it in and cinch it down with a couple of ratchet straps and a shipping blanket. Eazy Peazy transportation at the swap meet! (Note the temporary replacement tank as the original one started leaking :scared: and I haven't had a chance to repair it yet.)

Here is a really fun picture I took of it by their recreation of an old gas station, that I posted on Instagram. Fill 'er Up! (price on the pump, 43 9/10 cents a gallon!!!!)

I'm taking it back out this weekend and will take some more....until then, DING HOW! :thumbsup:
Ill take .20 of the high test, LOL