Carb options on Briggs 5hp

Well I think it's a clone carb or Tecumseh carb . Clone carb is cheaper to buy but would need jetting , which is not hard to do . I already know what jet size to get it close .
Also to do this you'll need a custom intake manifold , which I build and sell for 35.00 plus shipping .

Tough to beat a briggs flo-jet for reliability and they mount tight to the engine. I have one I'd take $75 shipped for that is a take off carb with air cleaner.

The flow jet is alright , but a clone carb is far better a choice . First off they just look bad ass hanging on your flat head . Also they perform very well and you also have the ability to mod the motor pretty much and this style carb will still feed your flat head .

The flow jet is alright , but a clone carb is far better a choice . First off they just look bad ass hanging on your flat head . Also they perform very well and you also have the ability to mod the motor pretty much and this style carb will still feed your flat head.
I don't think they look "bad ass" hanging off of a flat head. If you want performance, go with a VM20 Mikuni. If you mod the motor, go with a Chinese clone of the VM22. Superior throttle response, very little plastic, and doesn't look like some piece of crap you got out of Harbor Freight on Coupon Day.

I had very good luck with one of those on a highly modified motor.

(Yellowhand's Old Photo)

NewBikes31_005.jpg

Well I think it's a clone carb or Tecumseh carb . Clone carb is cheaper to buy but would need jetting , which is not hard to do . I already know what jet size to get it close .
Also to do this you'll need a custom intake manifold , which I build and sell for 35.00 plus shipping .
I have a clone motor on a mini bike too, what size jet would work well with it?

I do not disagree, I run one on my favorite rider and it works fantastic.

The flow jet is alright , but a clone carb is far better a choice . First off they just look bad ass hanging on your flat head . Also they perform very well and you also have the ability to mod the motor pretty much and this style carb will still feed your flat head .

im intersted in one of your manifolds i need it made for my mikuni onto a briggs 6hp ohv motor 20mm hole 46 mm flange hole distance.
can you bend if n0t straight is ok3" long. and neeg flange horizontal on both sides