Careful Johnny...Lightly you sand

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
BTW, be sure of what you buy, if you do.

My biggest concern would be how resilient they would be to Sun, Chemicals, such
as wax, gas or clear coat?

first of all you are the only one that knows what i am talking about . and if you had not gone through such great legnths like deleting photos and changing screen names i would have never figured it out :laugh: i was not even trying to be a wise ass !!! just dont get it when you post stuff like you have no clue ?? when in fact you have knowledge and parts at your diposal for reference that would benefit a number of people :thumbsup:
Wow. Yeah ive held that fork plate and taken pictures of it and i still couldnt tell you if it was painted, a transfer, or an iron on friggin patch. Nor was its owner sure. So what does this prove i was saying in another thread?? And what does this have to do with me uncovering one here on this thread? And why didn't anybody get the Planet of the Apes reference I've so beautifully done here?? Anyway Are you saying im posting questions i know the answer to already? Sorry, but no. I really am that stupid. And ive done this so many time you cant count? I'd like to see more examples. Maybe you're also talking about the Stellar gas tank that I had asked about. Because that's another recent one where I thought you were doing some kind of low-level taunt. I had wanted to know what one looks like. Then you chimed in with the one that he had on his wall. Except actually he's never said that was a Stella gas tank to me. Haha. I thought it was a Rupp tank. YOU told me that was one! Got any others? Well anyway if all you were doing was pointing out that I was some kind of minibike mastermind wasting his time posting questions he knew the answer to then I guess it's all a misunderstanding and I apologize. I never had a problem with you. It was you who always seemed to have some kind of issue with me.

This is too funny. :thumbsup: he acting like he's the only one that knows about that source. Other members here knew about this source way before you and I. So please keep your bullshit cancers comments to yourself. :thumbsup:
Yeah i know that. I posted pics of his minibike mailbox when i first came across his house when i bought a kart a few houses down from him and it was clear some knew him. But what im sure of is none of them showed up at his house acting like they were lost and happened to see the mailbox. Sorry, but that was too much creep factor to fathom. If he's such common knowledge among minibike elite i'd imagine a phone call that you're looking to stop by would be in order. (I mean he does have a truck with a sign on it thats says Minibikes Wanted, with his number.) Worked for me... but then I'm a minibike mastermind... mwwaaa hahaha!

trinik7597

i do not have a problem with you . because you don't mean anything to me either way . i do have a problem with fraudulent people in general . and you were the only one that called yourself a mastermind :laugh: do you brother true colors show eventually :thumbsup: