Cat inspired by Derek

I always wanted to build that 1970 Cat 300x from the advertisement. After a year of contemplating whether I should build it or not :confused:, the straw that broke the camels back was when I saw the 1970 300x Regal metallic gold survivor Derek posted. I had not seen a member here with that year and color bike before, so I decided to build one. I also still had that small thing hanging over my head that I promised another one of my kids that I would build them a minibike too. I had to deliver on my promise, so here it is, I hope you guys and gals like it.

capguncowboy

Andre, that bike is sweet. Looks awesome! Your going to have to open a cat den soon if you don't slow down. Let me know when you decide to sell it :laugh:

Thanks guys for all the support and kind words, Andrew just to let you know I do have a den full of cats and I plan to let them go one day maybe or maybe not:wink:if I do you and a couple our guys will be the first to know. Thanks to Derek and Ralph it would have been tuff to build this one with out you guys help and info.

Last edited:
I have a Cat 300x as well. It is almost identicle to yours with just a couple of differences. The brake assembly and the Cat badge on your front forks are the differences. I don't know the year on mine but must be about the same.