Celebrities, Pseudo Celebrities, the Famous and Infamous…. and Mini Bikes

Martin Milner's youngest son, Andrew Milner, drove a mini-bike as Johnny Whitaker's stunt driver in the episode "Northwest Division" (episode #137).

markus

A-HA

Its listed one ebay right now, I would act now if you want for above your bed becuase it'll be gone....in a day or twooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :wink:

^ I wonder if this was during a break while filming The Great Escape. That's David McCallum (man from U.N.C.L.E Illya Kuryakin) in the backround.

nice catch! i loved that show! and mcallum was great

Now that I look at it more, that's 'Willie The Tunnel King' John Laythner in the V-neck sweater...

and the guy next to Mcallum in the sunglasses looks like it could be Richard Attenborough.

One of my favorite films of all time.

You know that I met Steve McQueen and Chad his son and daughter Terry at the Mini bike races at Saddle Back Race Park. Chad and Terry were on the Indian factory along with Todd Peterson who raced for my store. Steve was there in his motor home with Ellie McGraw and I don't think she liked the noise and dust so she stayed inside most of the day. Well I was there with Todd and I also was selling tickets for a new Indian SE-74 and the tickets sold for $1.00 each. Well Steve was watching his kids ride and he came down to my little display and bought one ticket. Well my reply to him was " well I hope it don't brake you dude " well Steve gave me a sideways look and went back to his motorhome and then about 20 minuets later Chad and Terry came down and bought $20.00 worth of tickets. So I know I got to him a bit.
Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of Steve McQueen and always have been. One of my heating customers a Mr. Wright King was with Steve on the show Wanted Dead or alive in a lot of the episodes and we have talked a lot about Steve. I have all of Steve's movies and even have a Henry Mare's Leg pistol
I wish the I had taken pictures more back in those days
Steve

Cool photo...boy the Stooges look old there. That's Curly Joe DeRita on the left... the last of the replacement stooges. He was kind of lame but not as lame as Joe Besser who I couldn't stand. The guy talking with them is Emil Sitka... brilliant character actor who appeared in many or their early 2 reelers at Columbia.