Central Cal mini bike racing

If its going to change to 2 stroke with no pull start i'll bring my 1510 with my hodaka ACE 100 and blow you all away.
Bring it on Bryan .:lol: I think you'r 11 hp. hodaka will get lapped by both 6.5 clones (like Clayton) and the new 40hp. baja bikes (like Kevens) .
I am sure there are several other big guns out there too .:gun_bandana:

Hey bonanza I wieght 320 and you will laugh thinkin I could ride probly but I will be laughin when I lap you all I hope is for a 50+ lap main to test rider and bike I could ony hope that's what I've wanted from day one. And to add I startd on the bike today hope to have it ready for the first race

Hey bonanza I wieght 320 and you will laugh thinkin I could ride probly but I will be laughin when I lap you all I hope is for a 50+ lap main to test rider and bike I could ony hope that's what I've wanted from day one. And to add I startd on the bike today hope to have it ready for the first race
Look out everyone, the rath of valve floater has been unleashed.

13, 5, 6.5, 16, 20 or whatever else i'll take em all on :001_tt2: after all i still have the trophy. i'm lookin for dan tanna's bling this time around :pimp: and if anyone has a 6.5 for sale please let me know, i might be interested in one for a little drag bike :shifty:
Guardrail: You should let Dan know pepboyspecial is talking smack about him, HAHA it should be intersting with all the new bikes and riders.

thats not fair having to watch that video and not be able to race RIGHT NOW lol. Oh, and my old man said his bike hasn't tasted blood since october so if anyone wants a bike to ride, but the disclaimer is we aren't paying the hospital bills :death:

Yeah me to I'm ready to go racin again ridin dirt bikes are fun but it aint a mini bike running around a track with 20 others but I'm with you pepboys this year of mini racin gonna be fun I can't wait I'm gonna keep sayin 50 lap main till we do it to lol

Looking forward to racing. I figured out what I'm using. I'm getting a 44mm mukini carb and hopefully getting a billet rod for my 6 hp briggs intec. I will put that engine on my MX 1510. I'm thinking I will get to at least 55.

edwin

Looking forward to racing. I figured out what I'm using. I'm getting a 44mm mukini carb and hopefully getting a billet rod for my 6 hp briggs intec. I will put that engine on my MX 1510. I'm thinking I will get to at least 55.
just do it to it, and bring it!!!!!!!cuz its oooooooooon!!!!!!

any official dates yet ?