Check this out Minibike Pinball Machine

zeeman

No, I would love to have it, but it's out of my price range for sure. Thanks for the clear advertisement picture Simple Tom.

TomH

Too much open space in the middle for me. I never have liked that style when they went to it. I like stuff in the middle also.

zeeman

Yeah, I agree. I know American Pickers is hokey, but even Frankie buys pinball machines for a few hundred bucks. I see a lot of people on Atlanta Craigslist who think their minibikes and related stuff is worth way more than it is.

I collected vintage coin op machines for nearly 40 years so I'm pretty familiar with all that stuff....while Gottlieb was/is considered the "cadillac" of vintage pinball games, that particular machine from that era would not be considered highly collectible to the average pin collector....it's not a "Woodrail"...it's not a "Wedgehead"...has no playfield or backglass animation...a poor playing game with pretty sketchy artwork.
Unless you owned evey Gottlieb game ever created and needed that one to complete your museum....or you really need a "mini bike" themed pinball game....Zeeman is pretty close....$300 game....$500 if it's mint.

...that particular machine from that era would not be considered highly collectible to the average pin collector...
Maybe that's not the point here. Seems to me the question is whether it's appealing to a minibike fan. We go "blah, blah, blah" here all the time about not giving values. The answer here should be the same as always - "It's worth what you're willing to pay for it". Can you get another just like it for less from another seller? How badly do you really want it? Man, if I had a spare 12 hundred bucks and a little extra floor space, it would be mine. Another item on my list of stuff to buy when I win the lottery. :laugh:

Maybe that's not the point here. Seems to me the question is whether it's appealing to a minibike fan. The answer here should be the same as always - "It's worth what you're willing to pay for it".
Lord knows I have paid too much for things in my life, just cause "I had to have it"...so far be it from me to stop someone from plunking down the $1200.....I only said that the "average pin collector" wouldn't.......

Double K, you must have started collecting in primary school!

I did actually...and I still have the first machine that my dad bought for us for Christmas in 1974......... a low mileage 1972 Gottlieb Grand Slam bought from Mayfair Amusements in Hillside , NJ

Last edited:
Maybe that's not the point here. Seems to me the question is whether it's appealing to a minibike fan...... How badly do you really want it? Man, if I had a spare 12 hundred bucks and a little extra floor space, it would be mine. :
I'm with Tom:thumbsup:. I told my wife it's a good thing that thing is in Atlanta:laugh:

buckeye

Agree, how cool would that thing be in your shop? Get pissed, go to your very own vintage mini bike pinball machine,slap some balls around. That carb goes back together much easier after that.
Hell yea I'd buy it.

Agree, how cool would that thing be in your shop? Get pissed, go to your very own vintage mini bike pinball machine,slap some balls around. That carb goes back together much easier after that.
Hell yea I'd buy it.
And right next to it (or maybe on the other side of the keg-erator) I'd want an Asteroids game. The only video game that I've ever truly enjoyed. I used to just lose all track of time playing that one.