Classic California Minibike Racing ENJOY

George, is that Yamaha the old YG1 80....we used to install a fork brace, expansion chamber, remove the front fender and go racing!.....we thought we were pretty hot stuff!.....till we discovered the Hodaka ace 90! (then bultacos, pentons, greeves, maicos,huskys, etc, etc)....those were the days.

george3

George, is that Yamaha the old YG1 80....we used to install a fork brace, expansion chamber, remove the front fender and go racing!.....we thought we were pretty hot stuff!.....till we discovered the Hodaka ace 90! (then bultacos, pentons, greeves, maicos,huskys, etc, etc)....those were the days.
Yep, but mine was way nicer than the one in the pic. I sure faster too. I did everything that could be done to it. the hodaka 90 was simular but the super rat made me look like I was on a 2HP mini bike, LOL

A bunch of old MX bike makers in that list before the Asian invasion took over. I remember Can-Am,KTM(still around),BSA just to name a couple more.