Closing down.....

Oldsalt

It won't be long before haveing a Tecumseh engine in any mini bike will be really desireable. Anyone can install a clone, made by C.H. Ina, for 100 bucks from harbor Freight.

Sorta like early Ford hot-rods. Any idiot can slam a 350 small block in one [usually with a stupid 350 Turbo trans]. The really desireable machines carry an old Flat Head Ford or a Nail Head Buick or, at least, a big block.

It's sad that tec engines will be getting scarse but it's also an opportunity for those wise enough to pick up some nice ones. I'm sure going to.

Sorta like early Ford hot-rods. Any idiot can slam a 350 small block in one [usually with a stupid 350 Turbo trans]. The really desireable machines carry an old Flat Head Ford or a Nail Head Buick or, at least, a big block.
Some people would rather drive their hot-rods rather than work on them all the time. Doesn't sound stupid to me. :eek:ut:

Had a Garage sale the other day and up rolls a very sharp 1940 Ford Coupe red and real clean . So I went out and he popped the hood and it had been raped and defiled by a common as spit 350 Chevrolet with the token 350 turbo trans. Don't get me wrong they have a place but not in my all time favorite Hot Rod . I wouldn't want to see a Ford in one of Tom's hot Pontiac rides. I can't help it my first car was a 1958 Ford with an Interceptor engine. I am a BLUE OVAL man forever.
Steve

did anyone else notice the 666 in the paint on the ratrod right above the exhaust by the fire wall ?:death::devil2:

hahaha, nice rides man i really like.

:thumbsup: