Contact seller

I never ID the Taco, Bonanza And Rupps. They're so overrated and overpriced, that they'll likely bring too much anyway. I never tell anyone the value. I especially never tell the value on here, because too many people join just to learn the value of their bike, then straight to eBay for a crack smoking price.:doah: I usually ID the Birds, Cats, ARCOs, and all are pretty much worth the same $$$$.

P.S. I think you Cali boys are responsible for the high $$ pricing. If you post a pic of something you have 8 or 10 of and say it's rare, instantly hundreds of people go on a mad search to get one. Is it a conspiracy?????:thefinger:

Last edited:
i harrased the hell out of this guy ,he,s right pissed , wants me to call him ,told him his add,s are misleading ,and he knows that ,he responds with choice explicits ,:thefinger::thumbsup:

BWAHAHAHA! Guys like that are more fun to screw with than give help.

We should all tell him it's very rare and worth big bucks. :thumbsup:

i harrased the hell out of this guy .i told him that he was intentionaly misleading buyers,misrepesenting the bike .he is right choked .his emails just laced with profanity , good to know i got under his skin , just stuck him in my favourites on ebay ,will watch this clown.he even gave me his number he wants me to call him.:thefinger::thumbsup:

Oldsalt

I advised him that he is wrong about it being a Cat. I also noted that it might be a good idea to mention, when he updates the auction, that it has no brakes.

I think we should do this every week and have a E-bay flake section.. :thumbsup:

Well, I guess it's time to go in for the kill and go DR Lector on his ass and make him swallow his tongue or something :devil2:

Last edited:
"VINTAGE MINI BIKE I THINK IT A CAT BUT NOT SURE TO WAYNE ASS DID U SEE I SAID NOY SURE CALL ME DILDO THE BIKE IS ALEXANDER REYNOLDS"
I guess you did get to him Waynelass!

Oldsalt

I think we should do this every week and have a E-bay flake section.. :thumbsup:

Well, I guess it's time to go in for the kill and go DR Lector on his ass and make him swallow his tongue or something :devil2:

Excellent idea. This should be done every week. If anyone finds another crack head mini bike seller I, for one, would consider sending him a brief critique listing his write-up errors.

The guy with the "CAT" really came out of his tree when he read my email adviseing him he did not have that animal. His return email was chuck full of his best potty mouth words.