Converting an electic scooter to a 3hp briggs

Started out as a electric scooter found in trash with junk batteries. So i say why not try rigging up a 3hp briggs to run on it already did a lot of work. So here is some pics. Today ordered 10 tooth clutch 41 chain a twist throttle and cable

Didnt really do much to it today. just cutting,welding,and grindin lol waiting for the clutch throttle and cable then i have this crazy idea before i put the clutch on ill slide a pully and rig up a car alternater to charge a battery. Idk if it will work but worth a try heres pics and im doin this on my iphone so i can only do one pic per reply.

I dig it. put a set of wheelie bars on it. and ride the :censure: out of it.....nice fabrication
I'd put the engine in front of the seat post. I bought a scooter someone had put a go-kart type rear cut down and a 2 stroke leafblower engine on, it smoked and puked oil but it ran for $20! I put a 2hp briggs on it and it runs great, it's a bit squirrelly on turns due to it not being a live axle but is perfect for swap meets, car shows and the zoo! I ride it all around the neighborhood as well! It goes pretty fast for what it is!

I'd put the engine in front of the seat post. I bought a scooter someone had put a go-kart type rear cut down and a 2 stroke leafblower engine on, it smoked and puked oil but it ran for $20! I put a 2hp briggs on it and it runs great, it's a bit squirrelly on turns due to it not being a live axle but is perfect for swap meets, car shows and the zoo! I ride it all around the neighborhood as well! It goes pretty fast for what it is!
welll i figured y not make it a wheelie machine:thumbsup:cant wait for that clutch to get here and yes i agree they r beautiful for swap meets.:smile: