cool place to ride!

here is our property with the road/trail finally cut in. had a guy with an
excavator nuke trees and dirt to make a loop and small drag strip on
the property. its rough but fun riding.

[video=vimeo;169296084]https://vimeo.com/169296084[/video]

:thumbsup:

A dozen people walking that trail moving the bigger rocks and you will be amazed how fast it flattens out after a few minibike runs on it....

there will be a stone covered pipe over the little stream. i'll leave the mud pit for the bravehearted!

feel free to camp there, it is a primitive site right now, no power, water, facilities. it is however surrounded
by miles of roads that allow atvs and such to ride. i live a few miles from the plot and can drop off water,
a small generator, etc, if anyone is interested. you can always volunteer to build an outhouse:thumbsup:

That is beautiful property!
the property is located in one of the best grouse hunting regions in the country. there are
tons of ruffed grouse and even a small but ever present population of spruce grouse. i've been
known to hang out with my 410 shopping for dinner there, ruffed grouse of course.

the best time to camp there would be late summer or early fall. a real treat is when the leaves
turn. it isn't bad now but all the pesky bugs are gone by then. for those of you who like Odanata
there are many varied species throughout the summer.

Just awesome Phil!! I'll never see it in person but it put a smile on my face just the same!! Your sense of hospitality is to be commended!! I'd definitely take you up on your offer if I were closer!! :thumbsup: