Coupons / Deals

So I see that HF has upped the price on the 6.5 engines.The last sale price I seen for them was $129 that was oh what less than a month ago or so.

I wish I had picked up a couple when they were $99 but with this house I just couldnt spend the bucks on anything else.

Oh well the house is far more important.

New Year bring's new sale prices. I have a feeling right before summer they will go back down.
I hope your right but my fear is that the chinese will first destroy our manufacturing by undercutting us with inferior, low priced goods (done) then start to up the prices on thier still inferior goods until they cost as much or more than the quality products they replaced.
Leaving us with high priced, inferior products.

I cant help but think that with as many people out of work here that we dont just start manufactoring again.(if it was only that simple)

I totally agree...Im one of those unemployed. Manufacturing was my industry (housing, Industrial Marking tech)...Problem is it a vicious cycle, no money buy cheap. buy cheap support the China product...Or do with out and that's also not the American way. So I'm single handedly (spelling) hosing the American economy.

We used to have a choice but not much anymore and soon the chinese will start upping the prices and actually I think its happening already.

Those 6.5 engines are OK I guess from what others have said about them I havnt bought one yet but I see they are asking more for them now.I'll be watching the ads and hopefully the price will go back down but I just doubt it.
Sadly right now and for the next several months I doubt I will be able to justify spending any money on one.

I can say first hand that our two LF200GY bikes were a severe pain at first but I got them set up now.Jap bikes would have been "hop on and ride not "uncrate and wrench" I'm not even talking about the putting them together I'm talking about fixing things that just never should have been wrong.

Anyway I think we are about at the point where companies can start opening shop here and making products that people can afford and earn money making them.(it's almost as if by a master plan-SCARY)

Just print a couple of coupons and clip them.

Go to the store and purchase them one at a time.

I just paid $103 for one using the 20% coupon in this forum!

Thank you OldMiniBikes!!!

did you print it out and take it in? it says on it that they won't accept copies or computer printouts of it.
i used it today just fine printed from my laser printer. but talking to a girl there today she said they will be removing the mailers and you will have to sign up to get any deals. btw i have a pdf with 6 pages of valid coupons