Cushman Trailster

jeep4me

I just made a trade to get this nice old Cushman Trailster. Seems to be mostly original.

The guy drove all the way from Minnesota to make the trade. Can't thank him enough.:thumbsup:

Traded one bike, a few motors, a tav and a little $$. I feel like I got a great deal.

Need to adjust the carb. It either gets too much gas or not enough. I have to wait until the weekend to see if I can figure it out.

jeep4me

Thanks!

This is my first Cushman.

I'm trying to find a few nice original bikes to keep and ride. And this one fits that criteria exactly.

I'll hang on to it for a while.

jeep4me

Its a great bike to ride. High gear is pretty quick. Low gear, the handle bars vibrate a bunch.

I got the carb figured out, the float was filled with gas. Luckily, I had a carb that was nearly the same. So I stole the float from it.

Idles nice.

Cushmans? Isn't that like buicks for old guys? Nawww just kidding. Nice score!
What the hell?Im a old guy,got a buick too.But it is supercharged:laugh:

Real nice score.Always wanted one.Went to see about one once,rode it,they ride nice too.Then he hit me with a 2000 dollar price tag.

They will sell for that

I always wanted a scooter with a peddle kick starter. I had the chance to buy a Cushman trailster years ago but I goofed up and lost the connection with the seller. The dream machine for me would be the Mustang Three wheel they bring in around $7,000.00 to $10,000.00 if you can find one.
A bit of work and this one will look just great too.
Steve :scooter:

Its a great bike to ride. High gear is pretty quick. Low gear, the handle bars vibrate a bunch.

I got the carb figured out, the float was filled with gas. Luckily, I had a carb that was nearly the same. So I stole the float from it.

Idles nice.
Ten year old post, but I just bought a Trailster and mine's doing the same thing. Im going to try to get to the carb tomorrow and see what mine's going through. I can ride it around (partially choked) but it's slow to respond to screw adjustments. And very inconsistant!

Do you still have your Trailster? I wonder if you're still active on this message board haha

We would love to help you, but please start your own thread so we can find you.
Welcome to the best place to figure out your air cooled problems!

Go to FORUMS and up near the top, POST THREAD. We will glad to assist you any way we can.