DB-30 header with muffler

for sale is a custom made header for a stock DB-30 frame with a 6.5 Honda GX 160/200 or HF Greyhound engine. The header will work with an adapter plate or if the engine is bolted to the frame

1" mandrel bent tubing, AGK flange, Briggs 8 hp muffler

$60 plus shipping

1BadFox

for sale is a custom made header for a stock DB-30 frame with a 6.5 Honda GX 160/200 or HF Greyhound engine. The header will work with an adapter plate or if the engine is bolted to the frame

$60 plus shipping
I like the pipe out from the muffler. Nice touch. :thumbsup:

Sooner79

$60 plus shipping
I bought one exactly like this from cjtmini last year. It's absolutely the best you can get and the only one I know of with the built in brace. Most power bang for your buck available and this is a great price (less than I paid!). Whoever gets it will be lucky.

My son ("The Ruppster 86") and I bought this header/muffler, and I've got to tell you this is a top quality product!:thumbsup: In addition, Chris is very pleasant and professional to deal with, with great communication all the way. :thumbsup: My son just got done installing it and we both just finished taking it for a neighborhood spin.:scooter:
Michael

[/IMG]

[/IMG]