DB30 Build Thread x2

Well I figured why not start a thread to show the progress of the DBs. As they sat last week:

Plans:
I sent the frames to the powder coater Monday. 1 will be metallic gray and the other will be black. All the engine parts, kick stand, fenders and pegs that are on the gray bike will be black with an k&n air filter, valve cover breather, 92 jet and Chris' pipe. The black frame is getting an uni air filter, valve cover breather, 92, and Chris' pipe. I just sent all the engine parts including the fenders on the black bike to the Hydrographics guy for the design below:

Stay tuned! More pics to come of progress!:scooter:

Not a lot of progress this weekend as I am waiting on parts to come back, but did manage to rejet the carbs, change oil, install air filters, and paint the pull string covers black. Hope to have more complete next weekend as the parts start to come back.:thumbsup:

Thanks guys! CTHydrographics did them for me. He charged $95 for the parts you see there. They apply a few coats of clear so it should hold up just like a paint job. All sorts of different designs out there to choose from. I am just waiting on the powdercoater to finish his thing now. Contact info below:

CTHydrographics
Home Page
Bill Meserve Jr.
CTHYDROGRAPHICS@gmail
860-912-8755

Also, how expensive it it to have them hydrograph part? I seen on an episode of I think Trucks on spike where they had some fender flares and a brush guard sent out to a place that did this. Said that depending on the material used to cover it can be EXTREMELY durable because of the thickness of the material.

That is just slick as can be!

Not to much this weekend as I am not picking up the powdercoated parts until Friday, but did manage to do something with the valve cover breather lines and swapped wheel bearings!

More to come!!!