Deep South MinI Bike Mania

buckeye

Sure are.
Bunch of them Karen.
You can stay at our house ya know.
Wouldn't be the first OldMiniBikes member to wake up at my house.

No strippers or stripper pole. I can't dance.:laugh:

I'm working on leverage....

All week we've waffelled. ..go to Pittsburgh this weekend..or not. Went to bed last night thinking no way. Slept late...my wife wakes me at 11:30 am, and says I still want you to run up there to help our oldest daughter with something.

Here I am, in Beckley WV, almost halfway...:laugh:

So now, come September, and time for mini bike mania... I have this favor for leverage :thumbsup:

Karen , your accommodations will be covered , of Tom is certainly a gracious host ( it's not a full moon that weekend I hope ) , ya better come if ya can !!

Whew...made it.

Now to sleep a little, then load up my daughter and her family in the morning, and head back to NC.

Amy oughta let me come to mini bike mania now, for sure...:laugh:

Heeellllooooo minibike maniaaa!

3G crew will be there! We are getting bigger every event. The epidemic is spreading quickly across the south.

I'll have 2, maybe 3 mini bikes of my own to rip the track in half with!

Heeellllooooo minibike maniaaa!

3G crew will be there! We are getting bigger every event. The epidemic is spreading quickly across the south.

I'll have 2, maybe 3 mini bikes of my own to rip the track in half with!
I'll have a dozen of em to run your ass over when you wipe out !

Hey Y'all...just checking in.

I try not to listen to the national news too much, but heard you all were getting slammed with some major rain, and floods, down that way.

Is everyone doing okay ?

buckeye

3g crew family house totally under water.
And many friends are also affected.
I am in Ohio, so I don't know what it's like at home.
Wife says nothing but rain since I left.
And that was Thursday.
Lots of sad stories.

buckeye

I am going to cancel this event and ask that anyone that was planning to come donate to the 3g family.
The flood waters were chest deep at their home and they have lost everythig.
These are some of the best folks you will ever meet.
So, if you want to help PM me and we can work out details on how we can show them some love.

Man....this is terrible Tom ! How is it where you're at ? Is Angelo getting it to ? I've never seen so much rain, its ridiculous !