Did HF stop making the Hemi 6.5?

They just opened one near me. By near me I mean less than 50 miles. And they had 12 of them. I grabbed one. I cant find a 25% off coupon but did manage a 20 and got it for 102$.

My local HF store sent me a flyer yesterday....Predator 212 on sale $99.00 this weekend. I'm going to see if they have anymore 60363 left.

Went there today, they had a whole pile of another stock number and I found one hemi stuck under the bac of the pile. Got it for 99.00.

Just bought two couple of weeks ago. Like OND said the new flyer is out and a coupon for $99.00 is in there too. My local store had plenty of them but i'm in S.C.

I'm seriously considering a Predator for my build. Is it worth it to seek out a Hemi? I really want to do things right and want to have plenty of power. The extra $50 bucks or so doesn't seem like too much to me to get a Hemi.

I wonder if they are phasing it out? I saw that new part number as well. 68120. But have not seen anything on the website.. I searched 60363 this morning and got no results on the HFT website.

No...there $99.00 with the new flyer that came out this week...look in the store when you get there for a sales flyer ..its a 4 of July sale. $99.00 on sale.. all models.

so I think has been covered elsewhere but I think is appropriate here too. How can make sure I get hemi?

I'll be sure and check and the #. 60363. But isn't there something different with valve cover too. just make sure by looking at the engine itself.